Harvest Mission Community Church of Hong Kong will be sending a team to China to work with various ministries. Our hope is to gain a broader perspective of what God is doing in China, how Christ-followers are participating in building God's Kingdom, and to grow in our personal heart for the nations. During the project, we will be partnering with missionaries and other kingdom workers who already have established ministries in China and are reaching out to the communities around them. We hope to reach students at various universities and people who have never heard the gospel before, as well as help to train believers to develop in their maturity as a disciple of Christ. We invite you to partner with us in this mission project in prayer and financially so that through your support, God's mission can be carried out. Thank you!
Cash or Check
- You may give to our church by cash or check in an offering envelope at one of our Sunday Celebration gatherings.
- All checks should be made out to “Harvest Mission Community Church (Hong Kong) Limited"
- Please include "HMI-P for (name of recipient)" in the memo on the check OR on the envelope specifying the donation purpose.
- You may mail also your checks or donations to the address below. Please note that it may take an additional 1-2 weeks to process mailed checks:
PO Box 101
Shatin Central Post Office
Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong
Direct Bank Transfer
If you would like to give through direct bank transfer, please use the following information include "HMI-P for (name of recipient)" in the memo:
- Bank Name: China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited
- Bank Code: 009
- Account Name: Harvest Mission Community Church (Hong Kong) Limited
- Account Number: 13012090
- Online credit card giving is now available for Visa and Mastercard users. All transactions will be made in Hong Kong Dollars. Please click here to go to the online giving page.
- Please kindly note that a portion of your giving will be deducted for online credit card transactions (3.4% + HKD $2.35 processing fee). If you wish for 100% of your contribution to go towards our church’s ministry work, please consider giving via cash or check.
- Please select "HMI-P" in the Category field and indicate the specific team member you are supporting in the "Memo" field.
Giving from the United States
If you are giving from a US-based financial institution, please give via ZellePay (previously Chase Quickpay).
- Send money with "HMCC of Hong Kong" as the recipient and using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include "HMI-P for (name of team member)" in the memo
If you have any questions regarding your financial giving, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
Thank you for your partnership!