Harvest Mission Community Church of Hong Kong will be sending a team to China to work with various ministries. Our hope is to gain a broader perspective of what God is doing in China, how Christ-followers are participating in building God's Kingdom, and to grow in our personal heart for the nations. During the project, we will be partnering with NGOs to serve and care for underprivileged children, especially orphans and those with disabilities. We will also work with local missionaries and churches to reach out to university campuses and also prayer walk. We invite you to partner with us in this mission project in prayer and financially so that through your support, God's mission can be carried out. Thank you!
Cash or Check
You may give to our church by cash or check in an offering envelope at one of our Sunday Celebration gatherings.
You may mail also your checks or donations to: PO Box 101, Shatin Central Post Office, Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong
- All checks should be made out to “Harvest Mission Community Church (Hong Kong) Limited"
- Please include "HMI-P for (name of recipient)" in the memo on the check OR on the envelope specifying the donation purpose.
Direct Bank Transfer
If you would like to give through direct bank transfer, please use the following information include "HMI-P for (name of recipient)" in the memo:
- Bank Name: China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited
- Bank Code: 009
- Account Name: Harvest Mission Community Church (Hong Kong) Limited
- Account Number: 13012090
Giving from the United States
If you are giving from a US-based financial institution, please give via Chase Quickpay.
- Send money with "HMCC of Hong Kong" as the recipient and using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include "HMI-P for (name of recipient)" in the memo
If you have any questions regarding your financial giving, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
Thank you for your partnership!