Harvest Mission Community Church (Hong Kong) Limited
At HMCC, we believe that when God gives someone a vision, He will always provide for that vision.
God invites us to partner with Him in His ministry of making disciples and transforming the world. Our financial giving—whether it is regular tithes or additional gifts—is not only an expression of thankfulness and worship unto God, but also an act of faith that God will provide and equip His church for His mission.
Your gift propels us towards our vision and enables our church to respond swiftly with obedience to God's calling. We invite you to contribute to this vision and to play a vital role in what God is doing!
Harvest Mission Community Church (Hong Kong) Limited is a registered charity recognized by the Inland Revenue Department in Hong Kong. Donations to "Harvest Mission Community Church (Hong Kong) Limited" can be exempted from income tax in Hong Kong. Giving receipts will be available to all donors who include their personal details on the offering envelope or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a receipt. Members will receive their giving reports at the end of the Hong Kong fiscal year in April, in compliance with the Hong Kong SAR government.
Ways to Give
When giving, please always use your legal name and provide the same email address consistently. There are a few different ways you can give to our church:
- Online Credit Card Giving
- Please kindly note that a portion of your giving will be deducted for online credit card transactions (2.9% + HKD $2.35 processing fee for Visa and Mastercard; 3.5% + HKD $2.35 processing fee for American Express). If you wish for 100% of your contribution to go towards our church’s ministry work, please consider selecting "cover fees" on the giving site or give via cash or check.
- Online credit card giving is now available for Visa, Mastercard, and American Express users. All transactions will be made in Hong Kong Dollars. Please click here to go to the online giving page.
- Cash or Check
- You may give to our church by cash or check in an offering envelope Sunday Celebration
- All Checks should be made out to: “Harvest Mission Community Church (Hong Kong) Limited”
- You may mail also your checks or donations to:
PO Box 101
Shatin Central Post Office
Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong
- Direct bank transfer or Auto-Pay Setup
You may directly transfer to our bank or set up auto-pay with your bank using the following information:
Please email a copy of your transfer receipt along with your Full Name within 2 weeks to email@example.com.
- Bank Name: China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited
- Bank Code: 009
- Account Name: Harvest Mission Community Church (Hong Kong) Limited
- Account Number: 13012090
It is helpful to provide your name and information on the offering envelope when giving to HMCC so that we can keep track of your giving and issue your annual giving report in April.
When you give, you can give under any of the following categories:
- Tithe: 10% of your regular income
- Weekly Offering: offering that you give exclusive of your tithe
- Thanksgiving Offering: offering given out of a thankful heart toward God
- HMI – General Missions Fund: Offering to our church’s efforts towards mission work
- HMI-P: Giving to a specific short-term missions project team or members
- Other: any other specific offering you would like to indicate
Personal information is kept confidential, used only for tax receipt purposes, and is only accessible by the Stewardship Team. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your partnership!
© 1996–2019 Harvest Mission Community Church